1. ContentWriter Ltd t/a ContentWriter.co.uk, is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order web content from us or request an instant quote, we ask you for your email address.
3. We many use information with which you provide us to contact you regarding any work you order from us. If you provide us with your email address as part of our quote form process, we will contact you via email with a written quote for your project. We may also send a follow-up email inquiring to see if you require any further work. We will also use your email address to send over a PDF invoice and submit your project once completed (if applicable). We also collect details about the project you require (number of pages and number of words per page), this information is used solely to allow us to provide you with an accurate quote.
4. We will never sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us through our Contact page.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us using the form on our Contact page.